Skip to main content
Powered by rSchoolToday
Advertise With Us
VHSL Physical

Emergency Care Form

Concussion Ed for Athlete & Parent


PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get your VHSL physical form and Concussion form into the Activities Office no later than July 29. If you are not cleared by Ms Johnston's office you will not be allowed to tryout. You may turn in your physical form to me, but then it needs to be earlier so that I can get it to Ms. Johnston. You can drop them off or mail them directly to the school (attn: Activities Office). Everyone must turn in an Emergency Care Form to me before you will be allowed to tryout. I will monitor the status of the paperwork for folks and let you know if anything is missing when we are less than a week out.