1. Be familiar with basic rules, etiquette, scoring and tennis terms for singles and doubles.
2. Be familiar with basic court positions for singles and doubles.
3. Be able to hit a forehand and backhand (may need improvement)
4. Be able to sustain a short rally at slow pace for at least 10 strokes.
5. Know the fundamentals of serving underhand and overhand (may need improvement).
6. Attend ALL try-out sessions. Exceptions will be evaluated.
Try-out participants will be notified on the final day of try-outs Required