New this year for concussion ed for Athlete’s and parent’s!
Open the power point above to complete your concussion ed for all sports!
Read through the power point on the last page both athlete and parent need to sign and date, then return it to the activities office.
You no longer will be able to do it online through the county.
- Meet results from Braddock Relays have been posted under Documents.
- Workouts for the week of 9/9-15 are posted under Documents.
- Next meet will be held Wednesday, September 18 at 5:00 pm at Franconia Park. Bus will leave school at 3:15 outside door #21 and return by 6:45 pm. Race is open to varsity & JV runners. Not sure yet whether boys or girls run first.
- Thursday practice will run from 4:00-5:30 pm in order to allow students to meet with teachers or attend club meetings.
- Spiritwear apparel orders have arrived. Students can pick them up after practice at our team outdoor closet.
- Team & individual photos have arrived & will be available for pickup after practice.
- Weekend running: Blue: 45 min & 75 min; Gray: 40 min & 60 min, White/Newcomers: 30 min & 40 min. Stretch & abs.
- Check out the new Photos section
TEAM FUNDRAISERS - Parents and athletes, please add the following team fundraisers to your calendars.
Week of 9/23-27 Homecoming 5K fun run 5-7 pm (Exact day TBD)
Sat 11/16 - Fairfax Craft Show 9 - 4 pm. We get paid to direct traffic in the FHS parking lot.
Funds from these events will help pay for team canopies, team trips and varsity warmup jackets. We will send notices to signup to volunteer via Signupgenius.com.
SAT SCHEDULE - This Fall there are SAT's offered on 10/5 (Robinson & Paul VI), 11/2 (FHS & Robinson) and 12/7 (FHS & Robinson). We are planning to run our Varsity squads in a meet on 10/5, so we recommend varsity athletes sign up for SATs on either 11/2 or 12/7 (when we don't have a XC meet).